Created by Ashleigh on November 12, 2016
This curry is great for those of you trying to stay on a cleanse with many mouths to feed. It is just as delicious fat free and raw as it is cooked with a little coconut milk added. I recommend making a double batch and storing it in your fridge! I know you’ll be going...
- 3 zucchini, peeled
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 cups kelp noodles
- 1/4 cup raw sriracha sauce (recipe link in description)
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup medjool dates
- 1 limes
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Thinly slice the carrot, onion, red bell pepper, and spiralize 2 of the zucchinis. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Rinse the kelp noodles well and add to the sliced vegetables.
- Blend together the remaining zucchini, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, curry powder, garlic cloves, dates, and the juice of one lime until smoothly combined and slightly warmed.
- Pour warmed curry sauce over the veggies and noodles. Serve topped with basil, cilantro, and lime juice.
For the cooked version
- For cooked curry noodles, follow steps 1 through 3 above.
- Combine the vegetables, kelp noodles and curry sauce in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the coconut milk and sea salt to the pot. If you are only cooking half the recipe, you can half the amount of coconut milk if you want.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender and cooked through.
- Serve topped with basil, cilantro, and lime juice. Enjoy!