Created by Ashleigh on October 7, 2016
You know those nights where you just can’t be bothered to cook something fancy for dinner? And by fancy, I mean anything more than like a vegetable? I had one of those nights last night. I told myself I would just slice the lingering root vegetables into huge pieces, roast them, throw them on a...
- 2 pounds assorted root vegetables (potato, sweet potato, squash, carrot, etc.)
- 2 onions
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (sage, rosemary, thyme, oregano, tarragon, basil)
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and roughly chop all of the root vegetables and the onions.
- Finely chop all of the garlic and herbs.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. Line two large baking trays with parchment paper and spread the vegetables out evenly. Overlapping is okay!
- Bake in the oven for 40-60 minutes until vegetables are fragrant and fork tender. Serve in huge generous piles and enjoy!