Created by Ashleigh on October 7, 2016
This recipe will require that you track down freeze dried peas which are often available at Whole Foods Markets and always available online at Amazon. I prefer the Karen’s Naturals brand of peas. Freeze dried peas are flash heated before freezing unfortunately, so they aren’t considered technically raw. But I find this meal to be...
- Prep Time: 20m
- Serves: 2
- Category: Raw
For the Noodles
- 3 zucchini or cucumbers
For the Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup rasins
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
For the Pea Balls
- 2 cups freeze dried peas
- 1/4 cup zucchini (remnants from noodle making)
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 dried botija olives (optional)
- Spiralize the zucchini or cucumber into noodles and divide into individual bowls. Save the ends pieces to use in the tomato sauce.
- To make the tomato sauce, place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a food processor, place the freeze dried peas, 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce, the leftover bits of zucchini, and the botija olives. Process until crumbly and just combined. The mixture should stick when pressed. Roll into balls.
- Top each bowl of noodles with tomato sauce and pea balls. Serve and enjoy!